Qinterra Technologies wins contract with a leading operator in GoM
Qinterra Technologies has been awarded a three year Wireline Tractor and Instrumented Intervention Services contract with a leading deep water oil and gas operator in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, effective immediately. The scope of the contract includes Tractor Conveyance, Completion Manipulation and Pipe Cutter intervention services. The innovative and field-proven well intervention technologies will address the range of intervention requirements and challenges expected within these operations.
“We see this as a great addition to our growing Gulf of Mexico operations. This contract award demonstrates our advancements in technology associated with precise wireline intervention services. Our priority is to provide sustainable cost reductions to our client’s well intervention activities whilst maximizing operational efficiencies and solutions in a high tier market like the Gulf of Mexico”
“Our cost effective technologies and services are proving valuable to the oil & gas companies across the breadth of their intervention work scope. This GoM contract award demonstrates this, and reinforces our stronghold in the US market”.
The Qinterra Group, and its two subsidiaries Qinterra Technologies and ALTUS Intervention, are world-leading specialists in Well Intervention technologies and services.
- Well intervention technology company
- Technology & Innovation centres in Stavanger and Houston
- Operates well technologies and services to the global market
- 100 employees
- Operation bases in Norway, Denmark, UK, West Africa, Canada, USA, Middle East and Malaysia
- Well intervention specialists in the North Sea
- Delivers innovative intervention solutions
- 36 years of operating experience
- 900 employees
- Operation bases in Norway, Denmark, UK and West Africa